Recommendation On Candidiasis Diagnosis and Therapy

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Recommendation On Candidiasis Diagnosis and Therapy

My good friend was effectively possessing candidiasis diagnosis in 30 minutes by Dr. Mark Filidei of the Whitaker Overall health Institute in Extended Seaside, CA Her neighborhood doctor did not have a clue and he had offered her Celebrex and when she examined damaging for rheumatoid arthritis, he mentioned to take 800mg of Ibuprofen/day and see him once again in six months. Dr. Filidei would only deal with her right after considerable testing (blood, stool, urine). Her IgG Candida came back at 11700 although "leaky gut" exams showed substantial Klebsiella pneumoniae bacteria, and so forth which proved the diagnosis.

Dr. Filidei then positioned her on the Candida diet program plus especially advised her to have no potatoes, carrots, tropical fruits, white flour merchandise, and so forth. The essential to her feeling greater in only one week has to be his recommending that diet regime plus his recommending that she continues taking 1200mg Chondroitin Sulfate, 1500mg Glucosamine, raises her EPA to 3000mg/day, raises MSM powder to 4000mg/day and Bromase and Curcumin for soreness. Following confirmation of the diagnosis, he extra the Candida diet program plus 2000 mg of L-Glutamine, 3 Candicid Forte (WW) capsules, and 2 Trenev Trio (WW) capsules per day.

All of these are non-prescription and readily available at a lot of overall health foods outlets and from Whitaker Well being (WW). You of program have to be witnessed and diagnosed in man or woman to acquire this tips from Dr. Filidei, but I wished to share it due to the fact my buddy is feeling much better following only 5 days on the diet regime and the 3 dietary supplements later on.

The Curcumin and Bomase truly function as effectively as the Ibuprofen. They price small much more and perform entirely with out side results.

1 comments:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete